PCV fitted and my opinion

master paper clip

My big issue/question for the PCV is that i don't have a laptop. I have an imac and an ipad which i could move there but no apple PCV software. Its there any way around this issue? I know power commander hasn't released an app for that, lol but im wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what they did. Thanks

Yea would be great if dynojet made an app for phones that you coukd use to load maps and tune... only way around is to barrow a friends laptop, thats what i had to do i only have a desktop

F

Fazed

My big issue/question for the PCV is that i don't have a laptop. I have an imac and an ipad which i could move there but no apple PCV software. Its there any way around this issue? I know power commander hasn't released an app for that, lol but im wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what they did. Thanks

This might solve your lack of laptop problem

20m USB Extension Lead - Jaycar Electronics

F

Fazed

Sorry... to me an apple is something you eat ;)

Couldn't you run a windows emulator??? I do that in linux applications.

socal

So I was reading on pc's website and it seems the commander controls all 8 injectors? And what is the o2 optimizer?

F

Fazed

We only have 4 injectors on this bike and it controls all 4. My understanding of the optimiser is that it automatically adjusts for a AFR of 13.2 at a certain rev range and throttle setting. If you look in the manual, it'll have a don't bother putting any settings here diagram. I have left this off as it would screw around with my map. Also it seems that the FZ8 and FZ1 are the only bikes that Dynojet produce the optimiser for and it sucks balls that we have to pay $20 extra for it and don't have the option to say no, I don't want it.

Irish John

Looking for power :)

Hey guys!

Just new here! Recently installed a K&N , R-77 and PCV

Bike seems way off with the standard map.

Any chance I could share the experience with you all?.

Really want the bike to lift haha

My email is [email protected]

Really appreciate any help with this

F3NIX

Does anyone have Dr Dooms map? I had my PCV installed at the dealership and im sure its a lame map...could use some help :)

alecb5

That sounds amazing! I have been trying to track down the Jumbo map for months. Would you mind sending it my way? That would be awesome.

Thanks!