Passenger seat cargo bags

badgerbrraaap

Anyone know a good site or brand for a passenger seat cargo bag. I'm looking for something soft most likely. Something that I can keep some work things in or could fit a 6 pack

fadetoblack

I have a kriega. The end rolls up and is completely water proof, love it. Also bought the backpack but haven't used it yet. They're pricey but haven't found a bad review.

MotoZen

I haven't tried the Kriega, but they do have excellent reviews. They seem like a pain to use to me, but again, I haven't had one do I'm only guessing. I have a Nelson-rigg bag that can be used as either a tank or tail bag. It's not waterproof but it did come with a rain cover. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Skiman

I picked up a waterproof duffle (one of those with the multiple folding end) at a local marine supplier. It's got a couple of tie down points on it. Strap it down on the pillion and tuck it against the top case. Didn't pay much for it (think it was about $30).
Disadvantage to it....it's not shaped into a square/rectangle or have semi hard sides.

Last edited:

Speedy

I have the kriega 20 and it is great so far, plenty of room and easy to take on and off the bike. It also comes with a carry strap

pigdog

i have the expandable cortech 2.0 24 liter tailbag. it holds its shape & oh ya it'll hold a 6 pac & more. to me it looks like it came stock.