opinion needed

Dom83

that would be real nice canuck.

how much doyou think it will cost for a seat cowl to paint it white and red in middle?

FZ8canuk

that would be real nice canuck.

how much doyou think it will cost for a seat cowl to paint it white and red in middle?

My rear hugger cost me $190.00 with paint. I can't see it costing more than that to paint a seat cowl. I'm sure I saw it in white on the Yamaha site if I'm right you could do the red yourself.

I just checked the Yamaha site and you can get the cowl in white its $265.95 I don't think it would be hard to do the red center yourself.

Last edited:

Dom83

My rear hugger cost me $190.00 with paint. I can't see it costing more than that to paint a seat cowl. I'm sure I saw it in white on the Yamaha site if I'm right you could do the red yourself.

yeah I saw that too...but I ordered it when I bought the bikefrom the dealer he "gave" it to me...but when I went to grab it it was black and he said it was in that color for the 2012...so i'll paint it

FZ8canuk

yeah I saw that too...but I ordered it when I bought the bikefrom the dealer he "gave" it to me...but when I went to grab it it was black and he said it was in that color for the 2012...so i'll paint it

That's to bad the white would have been a lot easier to work with even at a shop, still it should not cost to much to have it done