Nobunaka Rearset

Vhutchinson

I just bit the bullet and ordered a set in all gold . My credit card statement is going to hurt ( if my wife sees it ). I bought a juice box and a k & n filter along with these in the last month . Oh well I guess when she kicks me out I will still have my beautiful 8 to keep me warm at night . Lol

Sent from my SGH-I527M using Tapatalk

Woody146

Banned
I just bit the bullet and ordered a set in all gold . My credit card statement is going to hurt ( if my wife sees it ). I bought a juice box and a k & n filter along with these in the last month . Oh well I guess when she kicks me out I will still have my beautiful 8 to keep me warm at night . Lol

Fz8 s in other countries have abs braking....in America...we don't..

Rotaryknight

Thats the spirit, you cant part a man from his motorcycle :D

When you get it be sure to take a lot of photos please and your thoughts on it.
I am planning to get them next month.

Vhutchinson

Thats the spirit, you cant part a man from his motorcycle :D

When you get it be sure to take a lot of photos please and your thoughts on it.
I am planning to get them next month.

You bet ! I will post as soon as they are installed . They responded right away and shipped today as well.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
WOW! These look great! awesome timing cuz I was just looking into either some Satos or Vortexes. (both which have their pros and cons).

I think...I'll just put this on the credit card and pay it back when the 15th rolls around :)

A few reviews for other bikes forums puts the Nobunakas in the "rebranded" all made in the same factory boat which usually means, medium price, medium quality and medium durability. Just my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Woody146

Banned
WOW! These look great! awesome timing cuz I was just looking into either some Satos or Vortexes. (both which have their pros and cons).

I think...I'll just put this on the credit card and pay it back when the 15th rolls around :)

A few reviews for other bikes forums puts the Nobunakas in the "rebranded" all made in the same factory boat which usually means, medium price, medium quality and medium durability. Just my cup of tea.

Perfect...next time me you and jumbo meet up...we can compare and contrast the sato/ vortex/ nonobuk or however sits spelled!

Vhutchinson

View attachment 3465

Just received my rearsets today! Out of the box they look pretty decent for $300 . They also came with the brake light kit which I wasn't aware of when I ordered. They were packaged well and shipping was only 5 business days from Thailand to Canada which is insane. I can't even send a letter to the next province in 5 days! I will post installed pics later

BigD

View attachment 3465

Just received my rearsets today! Out of the box they look pretty decent for $300 . They also came with the brake light kit which I wasn't aware of when I ordered. They were packaged well and shipping was only 5 business days from Thailand to Canada which is insane. I can't even send a letter to the next province in 5 days! I will post installed pics later

id be keen to see how you get on with these.. :)

Woody146

Banned
View attachment 3465

Bro...those look pretty damn similar to my Satos...(not color wise but construction wise) even the packaging is similar...smash on em and let us know how you like!

Vhutchinson

Bro...those look pretty damn similar to my Satos...(not color wise but construction wise) even the packaging is similar...smash on em and let us know how you like!

Yeah they do look like a sato knock off and you are right about the colour. The gold satos are really vibrant and these are a bit more dull in colour . Construction wise they are really solid and look fairly well crafted. I got the brake on but ran out of light so will have to finish tomorrow. The one downside is the instructions are pretty vague so I'm kind of figuring it out as I go!

Woody146

Banned
Yeah they do look like a sato knock off and you are right about the colour. The gold satos are really vibrant and these are a bit more dull in colour . Construction wise they are really solid and look fairly well crafted. I got the brake on but ran out of light so will have to finish tomorrow. The one downside is the instructions are pretty vague so I'm kind of figuring it out as I go!

Sweet! Yea..not that hard..just a little time consuming...did it happen to come with some locktite? If not..you should put some on all the bolts...don't want your engine to vibrate them apart.

I like them...and I like the price...and the fact that they have a ton of color options

Vhutchinson

Sweet! Yea..not that hard..just a little time consuming...did it happen to come with some locktite? If not..you should put some on all the bolts...don't want your engine to vibrate them apart.

I like them...and I like the price...and the fact that they have a ton of color options

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/24/a7ybede4.jpg[/IMG

Got her all wrapped up today. Everything went well but the brake light took a little bit of screwing around with to get it set right. Other than that they seem pretty sweet. Shifting is really smooth, the pedals feel strong and they seem pretty durable. I will try them for a while and keep you guys posted

Vhutchinson

Got her all wrapped up today. Everything went well but the brake light took a little bit of screwing around with to get it set right. Other than that they seem pretty sweet. Shifting is really smooth, the pedals feel strong and they seem pretty durable. I will try them for a while and keep you guys posted

Woody146

Banned
You have more gold than I do! Sweet! I really like it!!! What gas cap is that? Suprised to see red on the wheels..but it does match the Coffman logo..sweet!!!