No exhaust muffler

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
You could build a short pipe, I'm currently dong so, got a tailpipe 45 with a washer tacked in the end and the ribbon style steel wool as an minor absorbent, still sounds great and cuts the Db's to a substantially more tolerable level, Not gonna run it till I get my autotune installed though

Mrpacis

You could build a short pipe, I'm currently dong so, got a tailpipe 45 with a washer tacked in the end and the ribbon style steel wool as an minor absorbent, still sounds great and cuts the Db's to a substantially more tolerable level, Not gonna run it till I get my autotune installed though

I might take it to a muffler shop. So do u have to get autotune and pcv or just autotune is fine?

master paper clip

I'll be honest. I think I'll go deaf if I keep riding with no muffler lol.

I also made my own pipe, cut of the section from the muffler that attaches it to the bike, cut it at an angle for some looks just gotta paint it, cost was free and people seem to like it, then again im the only with one of these bikes anywhere near me, its looks exotic and sounds amazing

W

WARPTH

I also made my own pipe, cut of the section from the muffler that attaches it to the bike, cut it at an angle for some looks just gotta paint it, cost was free and people seem to like it, then again im the only with one of these bikes anywhere near me, its looks exotic and sounds amazing

Got a pic of that puppy?

C

Camo

You guys should check out the MIVV double gun titanium slip on.

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
I like the double gun but, the way I've built mine it slips over real short like and I built it to accommodate the short shield from or factory pipe I've got a couple pics in the "Your pride and joy" thread. and yes you'll need PCV, autotune is an add-on for it. Of course if you're in the right area and don't plan on further mods you could like for a shop that re-flashes ECM's.

Last edited:

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
I'll even do one better and add a pic or two, keep in mind this is still Beta stages, I have no intention of finishing it until I've got the AT, kind of policing myself

Mrpacis

I'll even do one better and add a pic or two, keep in mind this is still Beta stages, I have no intention of finishing it until I've got the AT, kind of policing myself

That's the idea I'm looking for. Just a short one. That doesn't cover the swing arm What do you guys think about this one. I'm not sure of it'll fit the fz8. It's for an r6 View attachment 542

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
That's the idea I'm looking for. Just a short one. That doesn't cover the swing arm View attachment 542

Sadly I don't have a shot at the angle to show it but mine stays clear of the swing arm which is what I was after as well, I love the low mount look and even the graves full is still a bit too high which stinks because I love that whole exhaust otherwise

D

DJK1505

That looks pretty cool.

I like that R6 shorty exhaust.

Wonder how loud it is runnin the bike hard. You ride with audio in your helmet? Your exhaust scream over your music?

master paper clip

That looks pretty cool.

I like that R6 shorty exhaust.

Wonder how loud it is runnin the bike hard. You ride with audio in your helmet? Your exhaust scream over your music?

I dont listen to music, just listen to the amazing sound this bike makes piped, and i havnt had a complaint about the volume and i leave every morning at 6

D

DJK1505

yeah but after 4 or 5 hours of an overly loud exhaust, it gets old. But it does look pretty cool.

DJ