New to the fz8

04wrxwagon

Hello all!

My names Sam, I live in NY. This is my first fuel injected and new bike. It's a 12' FZ8. It had 800 miles on it when I bought it, so all the hard work was already done. Since I've got it, I've been unable to control my spending..........I've added frame sliders, throttle tamer, rear swing arm spools, -1/+1 sprockets, changed the oil once just to be safe, a gold front brake lever(clutch lever didn't fit right, so I didn't bother putting it on), did the air box mod, and it already had a Yoshi slip on and Yoshi fender eliminator.

I just ordered a PCV to play it safe with the mods. I'm not a wheelie person, but I've surprised myself with a few 1st gear pop ups. Not sure I'll pursue learning them until I can get some ride time in on a crappy bike or dirt bike to perfect the method.

Here's some pictures.

View attachment 3764

View attachment 3765

View attachment 3766

04wrxwagon

I haven't done that yet. It's about 5-8mph off for the most part. It may be my next purchase but it's not a concern yet

HeresMyMind

welcome! Another subaru person from New England. Thats why you have the MOD bug.

I bought my FZ8 with .8 miles on it, before it had 1000, it had a custom headlight, slip on, leds, led blinkers, led motodynamic tail, and undertail kit ><. Headers and a tune are next!

-B

WELCOME