New Shoei RF-1100

D

Deleted member 438

Here's my new Shoei RF-1100 Conqueror. It's perfect for the 8 with the subtle gold that it has.
Edit: Oh yeah, got it at Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Jackets, Motorcycle Gear at Competition Accessories for $249 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

calscrazy

great looking helmet!

i like compacc they have always been real good.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
What a beautiful helmet, and a freakin' steal.

Just for the record, QWEST, RF-1100 and X12 all share the same visor. I have the QWEST and it fits like a glove (for your head).

waypoint

mod squad
i have an 1100 too and friggen love the way they fit. and shoei does such a great job with paint and graphics. sweet dude!

C

Camo

Looks good Carlos, just needs a gold iridium visor now!
That's a hell of a price too

D

Deleted member 438

Looks good Carlos, just needs a gold iridium visor now!
That's a hell of a price too

That's a great idea. I've never thought of having an iridium visor, but for sure it will look good on this lid.

D

Deleted member 438

Holy shit guys, the gold spectra shield is $86.39! That's gonna make my bargain helmet not a bargain.

D

DJK1505

Looks good mate!

Let me konw how quiet it is. What were you wearing prior? Im thinking about a new helmet but not sure what I want yet.

Anyways congrats on the lid man.

DJ

D

Deleted member 438

Looks good mate!

Let me konw how quiet it is. What were you wearing prior? Im thinking about a new helmet but not sure what I want yet.

Anyways congrats on the lid man.

DJ

I have a couple of Arai's, a Shoei x something, and a bell. My faves have always been the Arai helmets for comfort, but the shields are a real bitch to get off and on. I'll definitely let you know how the noise is. I always wear ear plugs, but every now and then I'll forget.

cambo

Avid Rider
Damn! at $250 for that sweet looking Shoei I wanted to pick one up! But for me and my giant dome, that same helmet is $330. DOH!