new rear tire....

randyka

dunlop roadsmart 2.... These tires are absolutely amazing for sport touring tires. I have about 6000 miles on these tires, and they look like they can go for another 2-3k more miles! I also have taken them to the track 5 times (~750 miles), and the grip is AMAZING! Not once have I felt any doubts on these tires, granted that I'm now running thin on the softer compound on the sides. They get a tad greasy on the hotter track days, but when they decide to slide, they're very predictable to manage! I will be upgrading to the Q3 next year just because I realize that I no longer enjoy riding on the street as much.

RoadKill

Bridgestone BT-023. i got 14,000 miles out of my BT-021's and the 023 is supposed to last 30% longer. Great handling, no problems with slipping, i will be buying them again when time comes.

Bajaedition

you did not even give us your riding style or what you expect out of a tire

without knowing expectations or how and where you ride, any recommendation could be a very big disappointment.

tony412k

i ended up going with Michelin Power Pilot 2, got it installed today, it is defiantly a major upgrade from the battleaxe. took it thru some canyons today it is really sticky and give you more confidence thru the turns.

master paper clip

I have the pilot power 3, freaking amazing tire, I'm at 6200 now maybe 1000 left in it... And I've been very aggressive with the bike this summer, but I don't need a track focused tires specially since my bike is my daily driver... Heard great think about the pilot road 3 and the q3 are grippy as hell its crazy you'll absolutly love that tire the moment u start throwing it threw turns