New owner of the 8

richielord09

Hi all, I'm Richie live in the uk and I pick up my FZ8 tomorrow

Been riding the R6 13s for the last 3 years, Just hope

the FZ ticks more of my boxes than the 13s ever did.

BLAZEX09

Commuter
:welcome: There are a few if us here that have come from the R6, myself included, I love the FZ8 and I'm sure you will too.

richielord09

Thank you for all the welcome's, Well she has arrived tho the weather is that poor I have yet to have a blast :(

Here a pic

Last edited:

Fazerboy66

Nice bike

Rich, lovely looking bike there, are you planning to add any bolt on goodies or make any mods to your new machine?
Andy

Tiffy

So now you've got 750 miles behaving yourself....before you rip that can off, put a KN in, change those BT 20's for something that actually sticks to the road and lit her rip. Welcome buddy you're going to love it:welcome:

richielord09

Rich, lovely looking bike there, are you planning to add any bolt on goodies or make any mods to your new machine?
Andy

Thank's I do like the Yamaha in white, I have just bought a R&G Tail tidy from Ian from this forum and a top fella he is too.

Also the exhaust has to go stock is just too bulky for me, I do like the looks of a Yoshi R77

richielord09

So now you've got 750 miles behaving yourself....before you rip that can off, put a KN in, change those BT 20's for something that actually sticks to the road and lit her rip. Welcome buddy you're going to love it:welcome:

Cheers,

I had the michilin 2CT fitted to my R6 very impressed with those tyres

might try the conti attack next I do like the treads pattern :)