atrinh

Hey guys/girls.
I just got my Fz8 today. it's 2012 with 2650 miles on it. got decent deal for it. I live in SF East Bay area, I wonder if any member around?

Last edited:

MotoZen

Welcome! We have a member map that I'm still trying to build. Send me a PM with your location and I'll add you to it.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

atrinh

Welcome from San Jose
Hey. hope we could ride together some times.:)

I just replace stock to Two Brothers exhaust today. sound and look amazing. much much lighter weight than stock one. only took me about half hour to replace it. was easy.
[/IMG]

Woody146

Banned
Hey. hope we could ride together some times.:)

I just replace stock to Two Brothers exhaust today. sound and look amazing. much much lighter weight than stock one. only took me about half hour to replace it. was easy.
[/IMG]

Nice man! I'm rocking the graves slip on(factory yamaha) but two bros was a close second....yea man..I'm down to ride..always! Get on the member map and we can see exact locations...have you ever heard of or been to Alice's? It's a well known biker stop in between sf and sj...if not..google it lol

atrinh

Nice man! I'm rocking the graves slip on(factory yamaha) but two bros was a close second....yea man..I'm down to ride..always! Get on the member map and we can see exact locations...have you ever heard of or been to Alice's? It's a well known biker stop in between sf and sj...if not..google it lol
yea I'm on the map already. I have heard about Alice but never been there. we should get some other FZ member go there :D