New Member So Cal

Farshi

Hey everybody. I've had my eye on the FZ8 for a while now. Need a daily rider that's more comfortable than my current bike (06 CBR 1000RR). Got her brand new...43,000 miles on it now. Mostly canyons. Can't get much for it and I don't want to sell her anyway.

Went to a local dealer last week for chain lube and came across a 2012 FZ8 in person for the first time. Now I really want one!!

Might end up with two bikes.

I already have a nice list of mods too. :)

Anyway, I'll be hanging around here...see what develops.

Here's a pic of the current bike.

master paper clip

Hey everybody. I've had my eye on the FZ8 for a while now. Need a daily rider that's more comfortable than my current bike (06 CBR 1000RR). Got her brand new...43,000 miles on it now. Mostly canyons. Can't get much for it and I don't want to sell her anyway.

Went to a local dealer last week for chain lube and came across a 2012 FZ8 in person for the first time. Now I really want one!!

Might end up with two bikes.

I already have a nice list of mods too. :)

Anyway, I'll be hanging around here...see what develops.

Here's a pic of the current bike.

Hahah kinda funny I went to my dealer to get a cbr600, walked out that day with my fz8, 3 month later and almost 7000mi and couldn't be happier with my choice

Farshi

Hahah kinda funny I went to my dealer to get a cbr600, walked out that day with my fz8, 3 month later and almost 7000mi and couldn't be happier with my choice

Yeah man, I want something more comfy/upright to ride. My old broken bones are hurting these days.

7000 miles in 3 months is some good riding :iconbeer:

Wolf_Hook

Nice CBR, I'd wait the 2013's will be out around February so you can either get the 2013 with everything fixed on it such as the suspension issues everyone complains about or you can get a left over 2012 super cheap. Either way, welcome to the forum.

Farshi

Nice CBR, I'd wait the 2013's will be out around February so you can either get the 2013 with everything fixed on it such as the suspension issues everyone complains about or you can get a left over 2012 super cheap. Either way, welcome to the forum.

Thanks.

As good as your idea sounds...to wait. I'm more of an impulse buyer when it comes to bikes :idk:

Also, CA won't allow aftermarket exhausts on 2013 and newer motorcycles.

And I got the Yoshimura R77 (carbon) on top of my mod list. :iconbeer:

The sound clip on youtube is wicked!

F

Fazed

Also, CA won't allow aftermarket exhausts on 2013 and newer motorcycles.

WTF?????? I wouldn't buy anything 2013 or newer then. With the deals on the 2012 models that should cover the cost of any mods you want to do, compared with buying a 2013 model.

Welcome to the forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Farshi

WTF?????? I wouldn't buy anything 2013 or newer then. With the deals on the 2012 models that should cover the cost of any mods you want to do, compared with buying a 2013 model.

Welcome to the forum :)

This new law is a crock of shit!!

Fvckin Arnold Schwarzenegger passed the bill in 2010.

And he rides a piece o' shit Harley. Go figure.

Cheers mate! :iconbeer:

n8kdfz8

Yeah man, I want something more comfy/upright to ride. My old broken bones are hurting these days.

7000 miles in 3 months is some good riding :iconbeer:

Nice CBR Farshi!! I went in for a 2012 R6 and came out with a FZ8 idk how, probably because the pain in my arms and wrist from previous sportbikes, but im glad i bought the FZ8, you can ride for very long rides!

And as for iconbeer 7000mi/3months i thought i had a lot 1000mi/1.5months, u beat me, LOL!

Farshi

master paper clip

Nice CBR Farshi!! I went in for a 2012 R6 and came out with a FZ8 idk how, probably because the pain in my arms and wrist from previous sportbikes, but im glad i bought the FZ8, you can ride for very long rides!

And as for iconbeer 7000mi/3months i thought i had a lot 1000mi/1.5months, u beat me, LOL!

Yea I had 600mi on the second day I owned it, I look back and think damn it's gonna suck if I ever wanna sell it... But I never wanna sell it, the looks Are great and I love the riding position it feels so nice throwing the bike around in the turns

dombat

My wishes for Wellcome

Hello new member:welcome:,

I should want say you that your actual motorcycle is magnificient, sober and magnificient ! Usually, I don't like very much black color for bike (or car, also), but in that event, I can only rhapsodize !

Have good time on this Forum:bs2:.