New Member in Birmingham, AL

fazemon

Hi Guys, Just got my new '11 FZ8 on June 23rd. I previously had a 02 FZ1 and a 07 FZ6. Loved both of them. I sold my 09 Aprilia Dorsoduro in early June and really wasnt planning on a new bike,(I also have a 07 VMax and a 11 DR650)but that's the way it worked out. I've got 730 miles on the FZ8,have the Yosh R77 ,Yammie flyscreen and a K&N air filter on her so far. I really like this bike, looking forward to a rewarding relationship,cant wait to take her to the mountains. Anyway, Hello to everyone, looks like a very good board, very informative.

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Hi Guys, Just got my new '11 FZ8 on June 23rd. I previously had a 02 FZ1 and a 07 FZ6. Loved both of them. I sold my 09 Aprilia Dorsoduro in early June and really wasnt planning on a new bike,(I also have a 07 VMax and a 11 DR650)but that's the way it worked out. I've got 730 miles on the FZ8,have the Yosh R77 ,Yammie flyscreen and a K&N air filter on her so far. I really like this bike, looking forward to a rewarding relationship,cant wait to take her to the mountains. Anyway, Hello to everyone, looks like a very good board, very informative.

You must be from Birmingham Alabama instead of Birmingham England. You didn't say "motorbike" or "lovely" or "queue" or "carpark", or "overtake", or "filter", or "pannier", or "pillion", or "MOD", or refer to the "council and their bloody rules", etc.

Anyway, WELCOME! :welcome: