New Member from WNY

Ryandi2

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a little while now and i figured i would say hello. I just bought a 12 FZ8 and i am in love.. had it for a little under a month and a little over 1000 miles.

i am definitively working on a mods list. first thing is first getting rid of the tail...

Ryandi2

thanks for all the welcomes guys! this site seems awesome.. So glad i got the 8

@nordberg i am in Geneseo so 20 minutes south of Rochester.

C

Camo

Welcome aboard mate, half the fun is coming up with mod plans :D

Ryandi2

Welcome aboard mate, half the fun is coming up with mod plans :D

yeah man. im excited to start modding just need to do some research on what i want... that and stay off the bike long enough to do any work to it :D

Harrywz

Hi everyone,

I have been reading the forum for a little while now and i figured i would say hello. I just bought a 12 FZ8 and i am in love.. had it for a little under a month and a little over 1000 miles.

i am definitively working on a mods list. first thing is first getting rid of the tail...

Got rid of the tail last week. Makes for a way cleaner look. I went for the Motodynamic integrated tail light and for the Targa undertail (available on Ebay) The tail light is great as it comes with the rubber foam insulators and "no-cut" wiring with the load resistors integrated. The undertail is pretty good as well comes with an aluminum plate to fasten to the undertail but I find it fits a bit loose so you should get some washers to fit between the undertail and the plate. The licence plate led has bullet connectors but so does the bike so no hassle. As well since I was using the integrated tail light, I was able to order the undertail without signal lights and got a refund of $14.95 to my Paypal account. This morning I ordered Proton signal lights for the front. They are actually for an 09 R1 but through email I gave the measurements of my mounting hole. BTW, my bike is a Fazer 8, so I have the cowling so these lights may not fit a FZ8. Best is to contact.