New member from VA

tzortn

Pillion
I have been lurking for a couple weeks and I thought that it is time to introduce myself. Back in June I went into my local shop for a helmet and walked out with a 2012 FZ8.

I have had zero regrets about buying this bike, but after riding this summer its time for some tweaks so I joined the forum. I took the first step today by putting on a Yoshimura stainless muffler. Now its time to get to the suspension. I am hoping that this forum will be a source of some good information.

C

Camo

G'day mate, welcome.
There's plenty of info on here, the search feature will turn up answers for just about any question you may have. Failing that, there's plenty of good folks on here that'll happily help you out. Except Hoover, who's just a cranky old pom with a mong foot :poke:

D

DJK1505

Welcome!!!!

What part of Va are you in? Im in Manassas.

DJ

H

Hoover

Welcome to the mad house. Camo is right(for once), use the search button. However, it's not because I'm cranky, just lazy!
But don't pay too much attention to Camo, he'll get an even bigger head than he already has.:spank:

tzortn

Pillion
Hoover - Don't worry. I already don't like Camo. He scooped me on the Penske that Telerob was selling.

Camo - Just kidding of course. I am really interested in hearing what you think about the new shock once you get it all sorted out.

DJK1505 - I am in Fredericksburg

C

Camo

Hoover - Don't worry. I already don't like Camo. He scooped me on the Penske that Telerob was selling.

Camo - Just kidding of course. I am really interested in hearing what you think about the new shock once you get it all sorted out.

DJK1505 - I am in Fredericksburg
I like the cut of your jib son
:tup: