New member from St. Augustine Florida.

TheTano

Hey guys! I used to ride an FZ6 Until the economy made me unemployed and I had to get rid of it in 2010. Now I'm back on my feet and will be back on 2 wheels as of the 28th of this month. Looks like I'm getting an FZ8 and I was wondering if anyone else here went from an FZ6 to an FZ8 and how do they compare?

*Edit*

Also happy to be here! Been lurking the past couple of days and this seems like a nice group of people.

Last edited:

beefcake morris

Hey guys! I used to ride an FZ6 Until the economy made me unemployed and I had to get rid of it in 2010. Now I'm back on my feet and will be back on 2 wheels as of the 28th of this month. Looks like I'm getting an FZ8 and I was wondering if anyone else here went from an FZ6 to an FZ8 and how do they compare?

*Edit*

Also happy to be here! Been lurking the past couple of days and this seems like a nice group of people.

Congrats man! I live in Jacksonville, so if you need any help with the bike let me know.

D

Deleted member 438

I think you'll be happy moving up from the 6. Welcome to the board.

SpunkyTheTuna

Congrats man! I live in Jacksonville, so if you need any help with the bike let me know.

So do I, and I'd be glad to give you a hand too, if you need it. Welcome to the group.

One of the good things about owning and FZ8 is that you'll never see yourself coming in the other direction on the road. There aren't that many of us.

beefcake morris

So do I, and I'd be glad to give you a hand too, if you need it. Welcome to the group.

One of the good things about owning and FZ8 is that you'll never see yourself coming in the other direction on the road. There aren't that many of us.

You got that right. I don't even see FZ1 conversations anymore.

TheTano

Hahaha, well that's kinda cool. I like the idea of having something unique. I might have to take you guys up on that offer cause I would love to do some mods on the thing too. Thanks for the warm welcome :D

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Awesome, Jax/St. Augustine is my hometown! My Dad still Lives in Jax Beach and my Mom at the Matanzas Inlet. Anyways, welcome and you will absolutely love the FZ8, it's just good at everything.

:welcome: