New member from Nashville, TN

Squatch

Hello everyone, my name is Austin...I have had my 2012 FZ8 for about a month now and I LOVE it...It is actually my first Yamaha I've owned and I am in love with it... I have installed a fender eliminator, and some new grips and golden bar ends...I have many ideas for my bike. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forums, and if there's anyone from the middle TN area that's ever looking to ride, well I am always looking for an excuse to go cruise...My girlfriend rides with me from time to time she's a newbie to riding. I look forward to meeting some other FZ8 owners, if there are any in the Nashville area.

Hello everyone, my name is Austin...I have had my 2012 FZ8 for about a month now and I LOVE it...It is actually my first Yamaha I've owned and I am in love with it... I have installed a fender eliminator, and some new grips and golden bar ends...I have many ideas for my bike. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forums, and if there's anyone from the middle TN area that's ever looking to ride, well I am always looking for an excuse to go cruise...My girlfriend rides with me from time to time she's a newbie to riding. I look forward to meeting some other FZ8 owners, if there are any in the Nashville area.

Welcome. I live in downtown Nashville. Although I don't do as much riding as i'd like to, i'm always up for a ride.