New Member from Califorina

Darren

Hello all,

I'm Darren and I live in Sacramento, California. Just bought a 2012 FZ8 in June. It's an upgrade from owning previous FZ6's. Been riding about 8 years and I have owned about 20 street and dirt bikes. I get bored with them and always changing bike. But I have a feeling I'll be holding onto this FZ8 for a long time, it's the best all around bike I've owned to date. :)

I love doing trackdays and taking long road trips on the bike. Bike camping is a blast too! :D

Hope to meet some of you locally for rides soon.

-Darren :cheers:

Darren

Thanks everyone! :cheers:

OOPS! just realized I posted this in the MOds section and NOT the intro section. Could a mod move this thread please? thanks!

Last edited:

er1c_b

:welcome:

I would love to do a trackday with the FZ8, the bike just seems to love the twisties. Too bad I'm in IL where the roads don't get twisty until about 2 hours away from where I'm at.

bpassmore8

I am in Vacaville. Somewhere on here you can find a member map. There are a few guys in the bay area but no one else in ours. Maybe we can meet up one day and go for a ride

Darren

:welcome:

I would love to do a trackday with the FZ8, the bike just seems to love the twisties. Too bad I'm in IL where the roads don't get twisty until about 2 hours away from where I'm at.

I've seen plenty of trackday instructors giving two up rides on the track with the FZ8 so i know it will do great.

I am in Vacaville. Somewhere on here you can find a member map. There are a few guys in the bay area but no one else in ours. Maybe we can meet up one day and go for a ride

I also ride with a local group in Sacramento. You're welcome to come ride with us. I'm a Mod for the local forum. :D