New Luimoto seat covers - Done that!!

Tiffy

Hey guys, Just finished my Luimoto seat covers, love them and not too difficult to fit either.......just make sure you have a heavy duty staple gun - that Yamaha plastic is hard hard hard!
So now, I have my Carbon can, a K+N, Tail tidy and seat covers to stop me sliding all over the place.....rear shock next methinks :D

View attachment 1945

View attachment 1946

tzortn

Pillion
Have you used them for a long ride yet? I tihnk those look sharp but I was worried about the seams being annoying.

Tiffy

Have you used them for a long ride yet? I tihnk those look sharp but I was worried about the seams being annoying.

Not a long one but I tried them for about 50k's, it was amazing how much more grip they had than the stock seat. I didn't notice the seams - however, I haven't tried them naked yet :D

HeadFX

I have the same on my bike... haven't noticed the seams either but then I have been wearing thick m/c trousers while waiting for the weather to warm up! I do think the extra layer of material adds a little more comfort over the standard seat though, as well as being more grippy as Tiify says :)