New Levers

AlCab

So I installed my new levers today and am very happy with them. Got them on EBay from a vendor in China for $29 shipped for the pair and for another $15, they threw in an extra pair of levers and adjusters in black just in case I didn't like the gold. What a bargain! Quality and fitment are great and the gold is an exact match of the gold forks. And they got here in 7 days from the time i paid for them until they showed up at my door. Unreal! Pics below.

This one shows how well the colors match.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Good looking knock offs. Be careful leaving them out in the sun and heat too much, mine turned a light yellow from exposure in 2 months, then the black ones turned brown, the anodizing on the knock offs can be of poor quality. But for the price they are functional.

AlCab

Good looking knock offs. Be careful leaving them out in the sun and heat too much, mine turned a light yellow from exposure in 2 months, then the black ones turned brown, the anodizing on the knock offs can be of poor quality. But for the price they are functional.

Yeah, we'll have to see how they hold up. My bike does sit in a garage at home and in a parking garage at work so it won't be left out in the weather much. Is there a way to protect the anodizing? Clearcoat?

Could you give us the link to the ebay seller, please :)

Here is the item # - 280843102190. Looks like price has gone up a couple bucks. The seller should be halfoxstore. You can choose between standard and shorty levers.

Mitchelldietz

Do you think thos would be easy to take apart and get powdercoated. For $30. I still think it would be a good deal even if you paid for powdercoating.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AlCab

Do you think thos would be easy to take apart and get powdercoated. For $30. I still think it would be a good deal even if you paid for powdercoating.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, they come apart very easily. I actually did take them apart because they came with the black levers and gold adjusters installed and I swapped the levers and adjusters out.

B

bren

looks great mate! i got a similar pair- but my adjusters are red. Mine are the shorty ones.

You can also get a keyless gold fuel filler cap as well- i installed one about 2 months ago- matched the levers perfectly!

H

Hoover

I have the same ones. Not gold anymore. My bike stays covered and they have turned very pale. The work just fine but do fade. I'll be switching them next year.