New levers for my Eight

NoNine4me

Got a pair of levers for my FZ8 last week, the sales guy at my dealership had a mismatched pair of CNC, gold-anodized levers he'd pulled off an R6 and just gave them to me. Way cool...brake was a CNG, clutch a Pazzo Racing, really good stuff. They made a big difference in the feel of the bike and they match the gold fork tubes pretty nicely.

I would not have considered spending the dough for these myself, they are about 180 bucks retail for a pair, but what a nice upgrade. For free, even. After trying these I think my Gixxer needs a pair eventually.

adams614

Pillion
I've always run shorty levers and have always loved the feel and look. I've had Pazzos in the past but have a pair of Ebay levers right now. Happy with the look and finish. We'll see how they hold up.

DSmith

I've wanted some gold shorty levers for my 8 since I got it last year. Im just not willing to dish out the big bucks for the big name levers. I know you get what you pay for. Anyone have any luck with those cheap Ride It levers?

DSmith

Just be careful about the quality, I've heard some of the cheaper levers will bind up on you.

I usually shoot for top quality with whatever im buying (gear, parts, ect) no reason I should skimp on the levers which get used thousands of times

Speedy2

I bot the gold chinese shorty ones. So far, very happy with fit and feel. Figured if they ware out, I could always buy the expensive ones. Got them on ebay for like $30.

NoNine4me

I bought levers from JPR (Welcome to JPR Performance, manufacturer of motorcycle accessories made with the high quality that riders demand, and prices to suit their budgets.). Cheaper than ASR or Pazzo and made in the US. They were easy to install and work great so far.
Look good but I can't find any confirmation they are made in the USA. Just that the company is US. Price is very good, I am thinking of purchasing but would like to find out more. I sent 'em an email asking about it.

They replied, said all is Made in USA!

Last edited:

[]V[]addog

Look good but I can't find any confirmation they are made in the USA. Just that the company is US. Price is very good, I am thinking of purchasing but would like to find out more. I sent 'em an email asking about it.

They replied, said all is Made in USA!

can you ask them if they can ship a different way to canada!

tzortn

Pillion
anyone got pics of the JPR levers on their bike?

Here is what they look like on mine. The gold anodizing is not a perfect match but that is expected when buying aftermarket like this and I like them.