New guy from MI

12marsFZ8

Hey everyone, I just bought my new 2012 FZ8 today. I have been riding a 2007 R6 for the past 4 years. I have put 50 miles on this evening, it was pretty cold but worth it. I love this bike!!! So much more comfortable and more torque. I just wanted to say hi and can't wait to discuss things on here.

Scott H

Where in Michigan are you? I picked up a new 2011 FZ8 back in February. I've only seen one other on the road so far. 350 miles on mine so far. Getting ready for a quick ride up to the barber in White Lake now.

H

Hoover

Welcome aboard. There is a ton of useful information on here.

12marsFZ8

Where in Michigan are you? I picked up a new 2011 FZ8 back in February. I've only seen one other on the road so far. 350 miles on mine so far. Getting ready for a quick ride up to the barber in White Lake now.

I am in Waterford, I have just over 100 miles on her, I can't wait until the break in is over, I want to see the full potential.

bobbyb

Ever come to Canada? Cross the International bridge in Soo michigan and we'll ride. soo Canada is my home. I'll be riding to minnesota this summer. I 75 and down to green bay. Are you on the way?
B
B

12marsFZ8

Ever come to Canada? Cross the International bridge in Soo michigan and we'll ride. soo Canada is my home. I'll be riding to minnesota this summer. I 75 and down to green bay. Are you on the way?
B
B

I have relatives in the upper peninsula, i have snowmobiled to the soo not the CA side though. I am not on the way, should be a good ride though.