NEW GUY BC CANADA

TY1981

I've been lurking for a while and figured I should finally say hi. I bought my first street bike in May after a hiatus from riding, of course I went with an FZ8. I did a ton of research before buying, including reading quite a bit on this forum. So a big thanks to everyone who does reviews, along with mods and posts throughout the process. Your posts have been super helpful with the process and I have put on about 6000kms since purchase. Looove my bike.

Also this forum rocks compared to others I have read, everyone is very respectful but also says their opinion. I've actually even read some posts where people ask others to be brutally honest about their mods (i.e. if they think a certain mod looks ugly). So thanks everyone!

slowkey

hi Ty1981 thought i'd tag on to your post as well. I'm a new member as well live in Hope. Bought my Fazar 8 in April and have about 5000k on it already. Loving every minute on this bike!!!

Got parts on the way and when i get her done i'll post some pics

TY1981

Black widow, I'm in Chilliwack. Just got back from doing the Duffey Lake loop...what a great day, and spent the night in Whistler.

Hey slowkey, we'll have to organize a BC FZ ride!

slowkey

Black widow, I'm in Chilliwack. Just got back from doing the Duffey Lake loop...what a great day, and spent the night in Whistler.

Hey slowkey, we'll have to organize a BC FZ ride!

Well your just down the road! Once I do my mods we'll have to meet so I can show them off