New FZ8 owner

Kardiac996

Hey all,

Just purchased a 2013 FZ8 today with 1 mile on it :). 100 miles so far on it today and loving it. I purchased the Fz8 as an alternative to my VTR1000f Superhawk for commuting and longer rides.

I am an active member on the Superhawk forums and am excited to also join this community which I'm stoked to find exists.

I'm working right now to get a fender eliminator and some new mirrors. Thank you in advance for the detailed write ups they are helping tremendously.

Here she is.

Tango59

Welcome. You're gonna love the FZ8. I came from a heavier bike.... Would have kept the Bandit but I don't have enough time to ride two.

I'm right there with you...I just bought my FZ8 about four days ago and I too am looking for a good fender eliminator kit and replacement mirrors.

ultimate_walrus

If you're not feeling too fancy, I recommend getting a cheap pair of bar-ends off ebay. Mine cost me 8 bucks and work great. The look is a little different (almost like the bike's got horns), but it's really growing on me. Enjoy your 8 and welcome to the club! :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

131FZ8

Welcome! Just rolled over 1200 miles on my 2012 I got in May. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :welcome:

Mike