New FZ in Dallas

DLSGAP

Hey everybody.
My name is Damien. I'm 32, been riding 24 years and picked up my first naked bike on Saturday. I'll be due for the first oil change before the end of the week and my first impression of the FZ is good overall, but there are some complaints as well.

Why any manufacturer makes a bike these days with non adjustable suspension boggles me. Especially one they they group into their sport category (front end and shock swap in the planning stage) ...

Fender eliminator already ordered to get rid of the scorpion tail and i'm planning to either paint or powdercoat the bars. Adjustable rear sets are also a must as the stock pegs have too much flex in them for my taste.

Any other FZ owners in the DFW area? I'm on a number of other boards... pretty much any you can think of, and once i have the bike all sorted out and handling the way i want, you'll probably be able to find me out at eagles canyon or cresson playin around

C

calscrazy

hey damien! i believe you are on dfwducati also. i am on that board. there is now three of us in the dfw area. i am in midlothian and work in fort worth.

DLSGAP

Hey man.. yeah i remember you from over there...

I'm actually in Midlothian about 90% of the time at my girlfriends house