New FZ 8 for my 57the bday

spaceg8tr

Wow. Awesome. Got it to ride next to my son on our 1997 Nighthawk 750. This bike is a blast. It's like flying around with George Jetson and Astro but we're on the pavement. The cure for old age...

Zomax

Pillion
Got mine last year. I am now 59. Kind of a pain waiting for a Boy Scout to help on and off the bike, but once I get going - I'm hell on wheels.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
After not owning a bike since '89, I bought my Fazer this year @ 47 yrs young...been loving it...

Welcome to the forum!!

Tango59

Welcome. I kinda thought I would be the oldest one here (53). My 2013 will be in the garage next week. Been bikeless for 2 months now.

Skiman

Bought mine three weeks before my 59th.
Looks like there may be a fair number of......hmmmmm...."seasoned" riders here.

TallGuyNW

After not owning a bike since '89, I bought my Fazer this year @ 47 yrs young...been loving it...

Welcome to the forum!!

Sounds just like my story... Sold my '86 Fazer in '93 and hadn't ridden since. Bought my FZ8 late last summer when I was 49.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Sounds just like my story... Sold my '86 Fazer in '93 and hadn't ridden since. Bought my FZ8 late last summer when I was 49.

I've been lucky enough to have ridden a few times in between '89 and now, mostly in the past 5 years, renting bikes in Germany a couple times a year for a few days at a time...

This year it was either getting back into drag racing a car or a muscle car, or a bike... bike won the debate!!!

In '89 I had an '85 FZ 750...