New from Chatsworth, CA

pastasauce

Hey everyone. Picked up a brand new 2012 FZ8 a little over a month ago and I'm loving it. Already put 700 miles on it and did some minor mods. This is my 3rd bike, I've been buying a different bike almost every year:D

First bike

Second bike

And my new baby!

I already have the KN filter, renthal race grips, CRG barend mirror, woodcraft frame sliders and slider spools
Coming soon is pazzo levers, fender eliminator, integrated tail, and whatever else I want to blow money on ;)

fazemon

Re:New from Chatsworth,CA

Next, do yourself a favor and get rid of that fugly pipe. I went with the Yoshimura R77, what a difference!!!

pastasauce

Next, do yourself a favor and get rid of that fugly pipe. I went with the Yoshimura R77, what a difference!!!

I despise that bazooka. I wish there were some more moto gp style options out there for this bike. Otherwise I'll just save up for the graves full system

fazemon

Re:New from Chatsworth,CA

I have bought some bike with ugly stock cans before, but the FZ8 takes the prize! I was torn between the carbon slipon(for continuity with the blackout theme) or stainless(for constrast). I ended up going with the stainless after seeing pics of both on the bike. I could not have been money better spent. I got the bike on Saturday, ordered the pipe on Sunday.Either way you go,(Graves or slip on)Enjoy your new bike.

pastasauce

I have bought some bike with ugly stock cans before, but the FZ8 takes the prize! I was torn between the carbon slipon(for continuity with the blackout theme) or stainless(for constrast). I ended up going with the stainless after seeing pics of both on the bike. I could not have been money better spent. I got the bike on Saturday, ordered the pipe on Sunday.Either way you go,(Graves or slip on)Enjoy your new bike.

Wish I could spend that much so soon! Luckily I avoided paying $200+ for the first service so that should free up a good amount of change for me.