New exhaust!!!!

master paper clip

So the 2brothers came in today... Not gonna lie and say it didn't take me a while to figure it all out.... Also not gonna lie and say I didn't get a little stiffy when I first cracked the throttle.... Omg is all I have to say, it's not to much louder then my dm but the tone is so much smoother.

Mr. Man

Looks great! I can't wait to get mine soon. Also, I'm glad you posted this up. I've been trying to find a picture with the NON Black Series Carbon Fiber. That's what I want and after this picture, I'm definitely sticking with my decision.

jm_dug

good to know! thanks i have the DM and i wish it was a bit smoother but not louder...

been thinking about exact same model CF but not black edition... like the gold hanger

did you try it with p1x db killer ? would like to know if its how it compare to dan moto

master paper clip

I have no insert, just the pipe... It's also been made into a shorty, I've always wanted a 2brothers and this is the exact model I wanted, I like my gold forks and this brings the gold to the back without it being to over the top really matches the bike... It was al 100% FREE!!!

My sound comparison is from it just idling and hitting the gas a little, havnt gotten to ride it yet

decooney

I have no insert, just the pipe... It's also been made into a shorty, I've always wanted a 2brothers and this is the exact model I wanted, I like my gold forks and this brings the gold to the back without it being to over the top really matches the bike... It was al 100% FREE!!!

My sound comparison is from it just idling and hitting the gas a little, havnt gotten to ride it yet

Are you planning to add a Power Commander and the Two Brothers fuel mapping they offer with the PCV? I looked at the TB map which adds 8 to 15% more fuel across the entire midrange band.

master paper clip

Nope, I have a map already, the 2brothers map wouldn't work to well I have my cat gutted, flies are pulled, air box mod is done and a k&n got thrown at her, took it for a ride and wow does it make a glorious noise and she pulls good all over the rpm range

Mr. Man

How are you liking the 2bros so far? Better than the DM? Looking the to pulling the trigger on exhaust but not sure if I want to spend the extra dough for the 2bros. Thanks!

Marthy

How are you liking the 2bros so far? Better than the DM? Looking the to pulling the trigger on exhaust but not sure if I want to spend the extra dough for the 2bros. Thanks!

I think you need one of my mid ship exhaust... lol TB are nice for sure, but you pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mr. Man

Just ordered my Two Brothers Slip On yesterday! I can't wait! I assume the install is pretty quick and easy?

master paper clip

Was a pain for me, it's not just a slip on, u have to put the mid pipe on and the muffler is attached to the mid pipe with this funky bracket thing, it took me like 30 min to get everything to line up, my dan moto took me all of 5 minutes... 2brothers takes some more effort but totally worth it

Mr. Man

Doesn't sound too bad. I've been working on Jeeps all my life. I knew it would be pretty self explanatory. I was just curious if there was anything I needed to look out for. Thanks guys.