New :) East Coast Canada

BigOleChalupa

Hello everyone, my name is Steve AKA BigOleChalupa :D I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada..... and I've just traded in my 2012 Kawasaki Versys for a leftover new 2011 Fazer8.
Just got home from the dealers a few minutes ago and fell IN LOVE with this new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My God, what a difference between the two machines, lol ;)
I originally bought the Versys because I have a bit of a bad back, and thought the upright riding position would be good for me. Turns out, with no pressure on my arms/wrists, gravity was hammering away at my low back instead! The Fazer is perfect for me, and I just loooove the buttery smooth inline 4 compared the the Versys massively vibrational parralel twin. It felt like I was riding a single cylinder bike.
Anyhow, I look forward to joining this forum. The Versys was the best internet forum I've ever experienced, and I hope this one is the same if not better :)
Cheers
BigOleChalupa

cambo

Avid Rider
Every time, and I mean every. time. I go to Taco Bell...I order 5 Chalupas. I g'damn love those things. You are automatically ok in my book.

:welcome:

FZ8Panda

Welcome and congrats on your new bike! Pretty new myself and have found this forum very informative and helpful. There are plenty of cool peeps on here too. And I love chalupas too! Damn things are addicting! lol. :welcome::tup:

[]V[]addog

Get bud! I live in Moncton and travel to Halifax often. My girlfriend lives there. I did something very similar to you. Sold my 2011 ninja 650 for a leftover 2011 fazer. It's my dream bike. And you are right. It is buttery smooth in comparison.
I already picked up a used FZ1 fazer for 100 bucks. I'm going to install that this month. Hopefully just ride it until winter. Then do some mods.
Cheers bud. I have a black faZer. I have a white shoei helment If u ever see me around!

tri dude

Welcome to the family Bro!!! I too have a 2011 Fazer8 and love the silky power that the 4 cyl produces. It's such an awesome bike - I fitted a Yoshi R77D to mine and that smoothed out the power even mor and it sounds amazing!!! Enjoy the summer... An keep the rubber on the road!!!!