NEW Danmoto Exhaust **Thoughts?**

BanditGville

I came across this one, haven't seen it on many bikes. I absolutely love the look. Doesn't sound too loud on youtube videos. Mine should be here next 2 days!!!

So the reason I am replacing mine is it keeps hitting the ground!!! Only when I'm really railing the right hand turns. A few times now it has caused the rear wheel to loose traction, but I have not crashed.... yet..... :yes:

I like the way the stock one looks personally, and I don't like loud exhaust (cop magnet)... so what the hell i'll try this bad boy out.

Any thoughts?

Amazon.com: 2010-2013 Yamaha FZ8 Danmoto JISU Black Exhaust: Automotive

IanLeMasters

Hd it for a bit. It sounds great. Not too loud. My yoshimura I replaced it with is a tad quieter. But this pipe was great for the price. The hanger is shit. Be careful when working with it. The shape fits the bike perfectly.

BanditGville

Hd it for a bit. It sounds great. Not too loud. My yoshimura I replaced it with is a tad quieter. But this pipe was great for the price. The hanger is shit. Be careful when working with it. The shape fits the bike perfectly.

Do you think It was any narrower than the stock can?:confused:

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
This is the exhaust I had on my bike before my crash, mine was called the "Marthy Mid-ship" and it was amazing. Loud, grunty, it would SIIIIIIIINNNNNNG! When I had a lowside on the right side and the bike fliped onto its left side, the exhaust was completely intact. BUT!!!!! I cut my cat out and created a link pipe for it. I don't know how this would look when not tucked under the bike.

Sinooch

I bought the "Marty Midship" as well. I wish i got around to installing it though. I love the way it looks. Only reason i havent used it yet is because i want to ceramic coat the header and i wanted to get my ecu flashed before i screwed with the air fuel too much.. Sorry for going a little off topic lol

Wolvereine

I have been considering the Danmoto Exhaust as it is cheap but i am concerned about how load it is because of the cops. has any one done a noise test to see how load it is at say 5k RPM?

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I have been considering the Danmoto Exhaust as it is cheap but i am concerned about how load it is because of the cops. has any one done a noise test to see how load it is at say 5k RPM?

With the Cat, Not that bad... Without the Cat..... DO NOT USE if you are worried about cops..... it is LOUD... Its almost as loud as a liter bike with straight pipes, but remember that pipe is way shorter than most standard Bikes so it will be louder that a Gixxer 750 with a straight pipe....
I had it, with no cat and it was bearable, but it rattled my head after about 2 hours.....