New custom tuning fork emblems

Jwood9

So i had been going back and forth on taking off the tank badges and tail badge and decided to take a risk and order some custom emblems.Being i was in the USA i ordered them from signdezine.co.uk just look under the tab 3D domed gel, then down to 3D domed gel Yamaha. I ordered black background and carbon fiber print instead of chrome that came on the bike. They have tons of color combos. The tank badges are 45 mm just like stock, and the tail is 25 mm. I will say they stick MUCH better than stock( i was able to peel the stock emblems off without leaving any sticky residue) The new ones stay locked down to where you cannot peel up an edge so its a one time one fit application. I ordered 3-45 mm and 2-25 mm ( so i have an extra of each). The grand total was 40.27 not USD. If anyone was considering these they are well worth the money and add fine detail!!!

FastZ8

So i had been going back and forth on taking off the tank badges and tail badge and decided to take a risk and order some custom emblems.Being i was in the USA i ordered them from signdezine.co.uk just look under the tab 3D domed gel, then down to 3D domed gel Yamaha. I ordered black background and carbon fiber print instead of chrome that came on the bike. They have tons of color combos. The tank badges are 45 mm just like stock, and the tail is 25 mm. I will say they stick MUCH better than stock( i was able to peel the stock emblems off without leaving any sticky residue) The new ones stay locked down to where you cannot peel up an edge so its a one time one fit application. I ordered 3-45 mm and 2-25 mm ( so i have an extra of each). The grand total was 40.27 not USD. If anyone was considering these they are well worth the money and add fine detail!!!

I'm about to order a set of these but red and black. How long did it take to get yours in the mail?