New bike

9 Lives

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I just bought a 2011 FZ8 Fazer, its new just an older model that the dealership had a hard time selling. I got it for a steal of a deal for here in Canada. I have always been a do it yourself guy and will probably be asking a few questions as time goes on. For right now I cant wait for spring.

Motogpmad

Hello mate. You made a good choice with the fz8. What colour did you get. Did you get any extras thrown in??

Welcome to the forum.

9 Lives

Its blue, just got the bike, nothing extra. I will be looking into add on's when I start riding it. I haven't been on a bike for quite a few years. My first bike was a Honda CB 350 when I was 16 then a few years later I bought a Suzuki GS750E.

shadowman

:welcome:
It seems these bikes aren't selling well in Canada... lots of good deals on leftover 2012's, and even 2011's.
In this area, it seems everyone rides a supersport or a cruiser.:rolleyes:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Welcome from another Canuck! I also just bought a brand new 2011, but a Fazer, in January. Went to the dealership to make a deal on a 2012 50th anny, but this Fazer was priced too good to pass up!

9 Lives

sorry, spelling mistakes!
Way to go, you'll like the Z. what's a good deal $$?
B

It was $8000 all in including taxes PDI ect. I know that's not a great price in the States but its the lowest price I could find here in Alberta.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
It was $8000 all in including taxes PDI ect. I know that's not a great price in the States but its the lowest price I could find here in Alberta.

That's a great price for Canada all inclusive! For my Fazer I paid $8K plus taxes...