New bike wishes

mikefz8

So I was at the dealership today and saw the "girl bike" that I want to cheat on my fz8 with (so to speak) actually I want to trade my bike in today this instant and drive off with this beauty between my legs!

Anyone ridden one of these?

good dog

Haven't ridden one, but my local KTM dealer says it's getting a make-over soon, likely as an early 2015.

Personally I might cheat (a lot) when this one comes out KTM 1290 Super Duke nears production but also rumored that the standard will be 1190 and the R model a 1290 depending on what you want to believe. No harm in having something on the side .... bottom....top.....

Last edited:

mikefz8

KTM has surely caught my eye. I was going to buy 990 SuperDuke just before I bought my FZ8. Maybe I will start the SuperDuke 1190 savings fund right now for 2014 :)

97audia4

They are insanly fast, but the seat is paper thin its basicaly a race bike for the street. I'd really likr a duke r they are so sick. But I need a seat for my gf to ride on so I'm stuck with the 8 till I can build a supermoto.

black8

My mate has an rc8 and iv`e ridden it a couple of times,tbh its shite its so uncomfortable,vibrates the tits off ya and so thirsty,1 good thing get it in the twisties and it comes alive but that is what it was built for.When they 1st came out they had a lot of recalls 1 was for a new crank for the money i would choose a zx10r or a gixer 1000 which both will destroy the plastic rc8,only good thing is the rc8 does sound good.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
That thing looks like it is ready to transform into an autobot. The sharp edges of the tank and headlight aren't my cup of tea. To each their own though. :)