new acquisitions

asantos

hi all

He had placed these photos to my album, but they had not submitted my new acquisitions for this winter:

"Kriega" US-10 Drybag.

"Kriega" US-10 Drybag.

"Puig" New Generation Wind Screen

best regards :)
Alfredo

FZ1inNH

Administrator
You're killing me guys... you bought a naked bike and then want a windscreen to block wind? ;) Perhaps time to get a faired bike? :D

I'm dying for a naked and they don't offer it in the US as the FZ1. Tell ya what... I'll swap my fairing and essentials for your headlight assembly. Stop over and we'll swap out here in my garage! :tup:

H

Hoover

You're killing me guys... you bought a naked bike and then want a windscreen to block wind? ;) Perhaps time to get a faired bike? :D

I'm dying for a naked and they don't offer it in the US as the FZ1. Tell ya what... I'll swap my fairing and essentials for your headlight assembly. Stop over and we'll swap out here in my garage! :tup:

I have a better idea, just hack your fairing off and bolt on a pair of bad ass streetfighter headlights!!!

packnrat

the real street fighter look is to have a head light donated from a cage grafted on the front of your bike. :welcome:

rug_burn

Practicality must win out in the end...

I know these windscreens are ugly, but look- the fact is that we have to make our bikes rideable.
On my bike, anything above about 75mph you can't keep up for too long, and anything above 100mph is impossible for more than about 5 seconds. I have to admit however, that it's kept me from getting any tickets.
I like the mount on the Puig windscreen; I like it better than all those bars going to the top of the fork triple tree. Check this:

http://www.puigusa.com/descargas/PUIG12979.pdf

I'm going to buy that one, and maybe make another plexi shield if I just can't get used to the looks of it.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i know how you feel cobalt, if it were an option i would have gone with a naked fz1 as well. why does the us get screwed when it comes to some of the "more unique" yamaha bikes?