new 2013 FZ8...WTH!!!!

n8kdfz8

WTH ! LOL ! I just bought the 2012 fz8 and i was bummed out that it didnt have adjustable front fork shocks!

Now Yamaha decided to put them on the 2013 model!

Direct from Yamaha website>

"Brand New for 2013:

•New muffler shape adds to the visual appeal making for a more attractive design.
•Rebound damping adjustability added to shock allows riders to adjust the machine depending on rider and passenger needs.:bs2:
•Rebound and compression damping adjustability added to forks allowing adjustability for sport touring or urban assault.
•Dual-textured seat material is used enhancing the visual appeal of the seat style."

Oh well! At least we got gold forks! But the new Black forks do look pretty sick! And I'm pretty sure we can just buy the 2013 forks and install them on out bikes when service is needed! LOL:D

Last edited:

lance2448

Yeah...I JUST bought mine too.

I'm keeping the gold forks. I might rebuild them with the new components or something...but the gold looks better imo.

D

DJK1505

ALL black is sick as FU**!!!!!!

I have my R1 forks in the garage just waiting on new seals, then will be installed.

Yeah the 13 doesnt look as good as the 11's or 12's I dont think. But I do like the black forks. Not sure why I dont like the 13's, something just doesnt look right to me. Oh well, I like my bike and am not ready for a new one yet! LOL