New 2013 FZ8 owner

Geanmage13

Hey guys, my name is George from Downey, CA.. I just got my brand new 2013 FZ8 last week with 1.7 miles on it :)
I move here from Greece last year where i had a '04 cbf 250. It was my first bike when i started riding some years ago but since i moved here, i fell in love with the looks and sound of the FZ8. I have all the family telling me its dangerous and stuuf but like you guys ALREADY know... there's no match for that feeling on your bike!!! :D They still dont know i bought it... LOL
So here i am, hoping to be part of your community :)

Jonathan15

You and me both.

Hello All,

I too just got myself a 2013 FZ8. Brand new. I hope to meet a lot of people and learn much more.

- Jonathan

:D

Geanmage13

Congrats

Hello All,

I too just got myself a 2013 FZ8. Brand new. I hope to meet a lot of people and learn much more.

- Jonathan

:D

The first thing i did is come to this site to meet people, take rides with them and get ideas for the fz8!! You'll really like this site.. :) Congrats for the bike :)

A Shafted Ninja

Hey guys I to just picked up a 2012 fz8(soft spot for the raven paint) i have put 800 miles on it in about 2 weeks the bike is amazing fun. I just joined the forum to swap info and find people in my area who ride 8's