Nelson rigg sport bike saddle bags $65

Specialkmn

Not interested in buying but, how did they fit on the 8? I looked at them before and it looks like it would rub the paint.

D

Deleted member 3631

Not interested in buying but, how did they fit on the 8? I looked at them before and it looks like it would rub the paint.

You min throwing on some
pics????

Im interested! Both on and off bike would be appreciated! Cheers:cool:

YamaHammer

Mta1981

Is there support for the bags so they don't move? how do they attach to the bike? any brackets to be installed? I'm very interested but if there's way of securing them and if they flap around when moving its a no go

D

Deleted member 3631

Is there support for the bags so they don't move? how do they attach to the bike? any brackets to be installed? I'm very interested but if there's way of securing them and if they flap around when moving its a no go

I am also curious about this. I know a company makes brackets. But is it necessary

YamaHammer

They bags have internal shape supports, rain covers, and tie down clips. They sit well and do not fly around.

Lagi

I have the smaller Nelson Rigg sportbike bags. Really great, easy to fit, and they stay in place very well. I have rain covers but I've never taken my bike out in the rain so I don't know how good they work.