Need to Color Match Paint to the Forks...

specops13

I want to paint a few things on the back of the bike the same color as the forks. Kinda even things out. I'm making Exhaust Tips for the stock muffler too and think they would look great the same color, if I can find out what it is and a close rattle can match.

Thanx,
Dave

lothodon

Super Moderator
i don't think you will find a spray bomb to match as the forks are not "painted" but anodized.

IF you do manage, post up what you found. i'm trying to find a local powder coater that does small jobs with the same goal in mind.

specops13

Sorry, I do realize the forks aren't painted. Didn't word that part very well did I.:idk: Was hoping someones gold spray bomb was just a little off in the right direction.. Good Luck finding a powder coater that can match....

lothodon

Super Moderator
i'm actually just wanting a lot of stuff done black for now, but we have a local (big) painter that i have no doubt could match it in powder form.

i work for a major window and door company and we have powder painted and anodized aluminum extrusions all done locally. "friends in high places."