Need Map for FZ8 w/ mods

master paper clip

I tried to send you a message and it said you arent accepting messages from people you dont know.

Just an FYI

F3

He is one of the few members that go banne over some stupid crap, great map if u can find it is the jumbo map, everyone who has used has had nothing but good results

decooney

Have u guys checked the power commander website?

Yes, I've called Dynojet a few times. Had a few really good conversations. The only map they have to offer that's close to what I can start with is the "Two Brothers slip-on" setup backed by a dyno test.
I plan to start with this TB-slipon map as a baseline and compare it to other maps people have come up with on their own. I'm only interested in maps backed by actual dyno tests with real AFR results as a reference. i.e. A bike in Florida will require a different map than a bike in dry arid parts of California. Totally different type climates and air. Once I get mine close, I'm certain I'll be going to a local dyno for the real tune after.

tri dude

Will the TB slip-on map work for my Fazer8 with the Yoshi R77D slip-on if i get the PCV???? Would love to get rid of the popping that occurs in low gears while decelerating or changing gears!!!

Last edited:

master paper clip

Will the TB slip-on map work for my Fazer8 with the Yoshi R77D slip-on if i get the PCV???? Would love to get rid of the popping that occurs in low gears while decelerating or changing gears!!!

U can use any map u want, every one your gonna get them... U gotta block the ais to stop the pops and snaps

FZ8-Power

My bike have the same problem, have to block the AIS to stop that. For the 4k-6k RPM Lag I need one JuiceBox or Powercommander right?

master paper clip

A jbp or Pcv will help with the dip slightly, but not a whole lot, the dip is caused by te restriction from the cat, if u want that gone u gotta knock out your catalytic converter or get some aftermarket headers

C

cracker0309

Block off plates will eliminate a lot of your popping