Need help please!

Sinooch

Hey guys, so sadly yesterday afternoon me and my bike went down. Someone stopped short in front of me and my rear brake locked and my bike slid out. Luckily enough my and my bike made it out with minimal damage. I ended up with some road rash and the bike only needs a few parts to be good again. This is where I need help. The big thing if anyone can help me out that had an extra gas tank. Mind holds had but is beat up. Also I cracked my headlight lens so I need a new head light also. My bike is matte gray. Forgot to mention that. Also. If anybody has their oem rear sets. Mine got a little banged up and bent. The only other things that got damaged was a scraped bar end, the top plastic above the tank is cracked and the side radiator cover got scraped pretty bad. And my radiator brackets are bend but I don't expect anybody to have those. Lol. So if anybody has any of these extra parts please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:

JSP

Administrator
Sorry to hear that!!! Hope you can get some parts! Keep an eye on ebay as well.

Derek662

Ebay for sure. But if you can't find anything go to Motosport.com find the sport bike area click on OEM parts and it will direct you to every single part you could ever need but your gonna have to fork over some money for them lol

Sinooch

Yea. I have a friend who works at yamaha and specifically the parts department. So he can get me everything for like 10% above cost. I just wanted to check on here to see if anybody has extras of these parts laying around and just want to get rid of it. All the parts needed even at 10% above cost comes out to roughly $950. The two biggest items which make up about $750 of that cost is just the gas tank and the headlight

Sinooch

thanks for the help guys but I think im just going to run this through insurance and get it fixed like that