Need help!! Healtech QSE vs dynojet quickshifter

amirmactavish

Hi guys need some help here if theres anyone installed quickshifter on their 8. Which one has better review? Is it both Road and track friendly?

Thanks guys. Planning to installed one on my bike.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Blackfin

I've got a Dynojet PC-V and their quickshifter. I can't speak to others (never tried anything else) but this one is perfect. Flawless operation, programmable/configurable etc. Not terribly necessary for a street bike but fun and cool. :)

amirmactavish

I've got a Dynojet PC-V and their quickshifter. I can't speak to others (never tried anything else) but this one is perfect. Flawless operation, programmable/configurable etc. Not terribly necessary for a street bike but fun and cool. :)
Will it able to shift smoothly at low revs?

Blackfin

Will it able to shift smoothly at low revs?

I have an 80mS kill-time set for all gears and a minimum enable RPM of 3000. I find that the 1-2 shift at lower RPM is a little clunky, likely mostly because of the fairly wide ratio spread between 1st and 2nd. Interestingly, 6K all the way to 12K 1-2 is smooth as the rest of them. I don't generally use the quickshift function when riding "gently", especially for the 1-2 shift.

For reference, here's a vid of some general mucking about I made early this season shortly after putting it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRyus8RK40

amirmactavish

I have an 80mS kill-time set for all gears and a minimum enable RPM of 3000. I find that the 1-2 shift at lower RPM is a little clunky, likely mostly because of the fairly wide ratio spread between 1st and 2nd. Interestingly, 6K all the way to 12K 1-2 is smooth as the rest of them. I don't generally use the quickshift function when riding "gently", especially for the 1-2 shift.

For reference, here's a vid of some general mucking about I made early this season shortly after putting it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMRyus8RK40
Thanks man for the great review.