Need foot brake lever, and bar ends.

xantom

I pulled off the road to stop at an overlook, hit a patch of sand and gravel and dumped my bike. Tipped it on the right side, mostly light damage. My leather boot got the worst of it by far, thank god I had them on.

I can't find the OEM rear brake foot lever, or the stock handle bar ends anywhere. Any help would appreciated. I want stock parts, as I am trying to see if it's worth it to turn it in to insurance.

Thanks!

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I pulled off the road to stop at an overlook, hit a patch of sand and gravel and dumped my bike. Tipped it on the right side, mostly light damage. My leather boot got the worst of it by far, thank god I had them on.

I can't find the OEM rear brake foot lever, or the stock handle bar ends anywhere. Any help would appreciated. I want stock parts, as I am trying to see if it's worth it to turn it in to insurance.

Thanks!
Sorry to hear you went down. It happens to all of us. It is a learning experience. I did the exact same in my dirt/gravel driveway. I had to replace the same exact part and a frame slider. Glad you are ok man.

Here is the part you need.

1 - Pedal, Brake
39P-27211-00-00

2011 Yamaha FZ8 (FZ8NAB) Rear Master Cylinder | Babbitts Yamaha Parts House

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
I want stock parts, as I am trying to see if it's worth it to turn it in to insurance.

It most likely won't be worth it to claim it on your insurance simply because it may raise your premium, not to mention if you have a deductible, you will pay out of pocket anyway. The rear brake lever is a pretty easy part to replace as well.

xantom

Sorry to hear you went down. It happens to all of us. It is a learning experience. I did the exact same in my dirt/gravel driveway. I had to replace the same exact part and a frame slider. Glad you are ok man.

Here is the part you need.

1 - Pedal, Brake
39P-27211-00-00

Thank you, not sure how I missed it... I was on that sight earlier.

Any idea where I can find the a stock handlebar end?

xantom

It most likely won't be worth it to claim it on your insurance simply because it may raise your premium, not to mention if you have a deductible, you will pay out of pocket anyway. The rear brake lever is a pretty easy part to replace as well.

I hear you, I will just just have to weight it out. Those weren't the only parts I need, just the ones I couldn't find:)