My turn for a can.. HELP!

Geanmage13

ok.. so it's time for my first mod and for "safety" reasons it's going to be a new can. I have narrowed it down to TB black series, Leo Vince GpPro and last but not least MIVV Suono. I was considering the Yoshi R77 too but...

I know you guys are experienced with all those exhausts so please.. shed some light! I've watched every single you tube video with HD headphones and read almost every thread concerning exhausts but i still can't decide. I want something loud (but not deafening), preferably a lower pitch sound.

I'm towards the TB..

cambo

Avid Rider
honestly I've gone through 4 different slip ons (a tb included in that line up)and if I could do it all over again, knowing what I know now...I think the can that wfdowns just put on is PERFECT and I wish I went with that from the start...and honestly it's about to be my 5th freakin' can. It's got an awesome rumble, has that gp look, and you can not beat that price.

But if you want an R77...contact Mich3alchu for his...so he can buy my SP Engineering. :tup:

Last edited:

Geanmage13

LOL... you just made my decision harder! :D I've heard nothing but good things about the danmotos but something doesn't click on me.. I always go with the saying "you get what you pay for" and the danmoto just doesn't cut it for me. Lookswise too..

Geanmage13

Ok.. i think i'm not going with the R77 or the LeoVince. How about the VnH CS one blackout? How does that compare to the TB or the MIVV suono?

G

GNoiZZ

I got the R77 ....looks cool sounds cool and the bike is not to loud what means the CHP want bother me...what was one of the more important points for me...... since the hunt for loud sportbike pipes is on ;-) in California.

decooney

ok.. so it's time for my first mod and for "safety" reasons it's going to be a new can....

I was stuck on the R77 or the Vance & Hines CS One Blackout. I ended up with the V&H and like it. However....

- had I seen this new MIVV Suono in STEEL BLACK, it would have been a tough choice. I love the way they V&H sounds. My buddy bought a different MIVV model, but this Suono Steel Black looks great to me. Manufacturers are getting smart and offering steel black instead of all carbon fiber only or bright aluminum on the FZ8s.

How about this hybrid black steel with carbon ends. This would look cool on the FZ8. Would have to hear it first before I could decide.

Geanmage13

Yeah it's a tough one. I'm BASICALLY between the two bros and the mivv. Found the two bros online for 405 and the mivv for 507.. It's a big difference so i'm thinking about it. One thing's for sure.. they're both quality products :)

decooney

Yeah it's a tough one. I'm BASICALLY between the two bros and the mivv. Found the two bros online for 405 and the mivv for 507.. It's a big difference so i'm thinking about it. One thing's for sure.. they're both quality products :)

Try IndySuperbike. The last time I shopped Revzilla and MotorCycle Superstore, SportBikeTrackGear, IndySuperbike won my business when it came time to buy my exhaust. It can make a difference between buying the one you want vs. your second pick.

G

GNoiZZ

I was stuck on the R77 or the Vance & Hines CS One Blackout. I ended up with the V&H and like it. However....

- had I seen this new MIVV Suono in STEEL BLACK, it would have been a tough choice. I love the way they V&H sounds. My buddy bought a different MIVV model, but this Suono Steel Black looks great to me. Manufacturers are getting smart and offering steel black instead of all carbon fiber only or bright aluminum on the FZ8s.

How about this hybrid black steel with carbon ends. This would look cool on the FZ8. Would have to hear it first before I could decide.

I like that MIVV really ....guess i have to talk to my wife about a new pipe...lol

decooney

I like that MIVV really ....guess i have to talk to my wife about a new pipe...lol

I know what you mean. I just got my V&H and just saw this today and I was like, ugh...shi..., why did I not see this before. It kind of sounds like the Yosh R77 to me.

This 2011 video of the steel color version has a deeper sound than others on this Euro/France FZ8 bike: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNiZ_rdJQ-4"]FZ8 - Mivv Suono avec chicane - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

RoadKill

the coffmans will be available in a few weeks. looks great, sounds great, and has a decent price. if i needed a new one i would get the coffmans.

master paper clip

He'll yea I love my texgp danmoto, has an amazing growl down low has a nice scream when your on it an when cruising at highway it's only slightly louder then stock... I'm 100% satisfied and it ticked all my boxes

G

GNoiZZ

the coffmans will be available in a few weeks. looks great, sounds great, and has a decent price. if i needed a new one i would get the coffmans.

The coffmans looks really nice...but i guess it's a loud one (not the biggest slip on) , and i don't wanna have a CHP magnet.....or have to use earplugs to be able to ride longer than 30 min.

G

GNoiZZ

On Pj's Parts for $507 the black one right now....only $150 more than my R77.

RoadKill

The coffmans looks really nice...but i guess it's a loud one (not the biggest slip on) , and i don't wanna have a CHP magnet.....or have to use earplugs to be able to ride longer than 30 min.

you should be wearing ear plugs no matter how loud your exhaust is if you ever go faster than 45 mph. wind noise is what causes hearing damage even with a Schuberth wind noise will causes tinnitus. Also the Coffmans is not that loud from what others have said.

G

GNoiZZ

you should be wearing ear plugs no matter how loud your exhaust is if you ever go faster than 45 mph. wind noise is what causes hearing damage even with a Schuberth wind noise will causes tinnitus. Also the Coffmans is not that loud from what others have said.

Hmmm never heard the coffmans ..but when i compare the size between my R77 and the coffmans...then i guess it must be louder than the R77. But i like the MIVV more so i would get the MIVV when i change my pipe.

I'm not a fan of earplugs ..never used them and i drive my hole live bikes, my ears are still good. No problems playing with my homestudio around ;-), so far.

kawk2fazer

If you are still leaning towards the TB, checkout motorcyclegear.com ...they have it for 379 with free shipping :2cents: