My Tapatalk is broke?!

Glovik

I do all my forum talk from my IPhone, and tapatalk has been a dream come true... And now it's dead!

Earlier I was checking the forums every 30sec like I always do, and decided to check out how much premium was. Clicked on the link and it redirected me to the web page and I logged in. Decided to wait till next paycheck to get the lifetime so closed it up and drove home from a friends. Then I get home and tapatalk takes me to the login for the forum, and everytime I try, it says I either have the wrong name/password or the forum admin is blocking the tapatalk access. Wtffff.

Yes, it's the correct name and password. I've logged into the website many times today. I've messed with all the capital letters and all that lame stuff that can sometimes affect things like this. I've restarted the phone multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled tapatalk, basically everything someone should do before they call the 1-800 number, only to have to repeat those same steps lolol ;p

Has anyone had this issue? I realize only a small portion of you probably use tapatalk, but I've googled the problem and people just get no responses from tapatalk, or it's just "have you updated your version, ect ect".

I keep praying it will work, and try every hour or so, hoping it will just fix itself. I'm worried though. I prefer tapatalk to using the web browser wayyyyyy more, and it kills me to think this is the end lol.

I use just the original tapatalk, not tapatalk 2. 2 looks worse and many people say the first was easier to use. I'm very used to it so I don't want to switch to something new :(. Hellllllllp.

Hopeless crying over :(

n00b

Avid Rider
Only forum I use it for as well haha. Did it just happen to you today?
I had trouble uploading pics last night.

Then tonight I couldn't even see latest posts... asked for uid/pwd.

It's still telling me if someone is quoting me. Strange...

Glovik

:(

Maybe an admin can save us! Also, I just got tapatalk notifications as well but still won't work.

God help me... It's going to be raining for like a week straight... Must... Have... Forum.........

Glovik

I think I know what it is... Fixed I hope....;)

ALL HAIL ADMIN! Not fixed yet though. I got a message like 5mins ago about this forums version was out of date. Now it's back to same wrong password deal. Maybe you just updated it, and its going to take a minute to kick in. I'll let you know if it does.

JSP

Administrator
Try removing the forum from tapatalk and put it back on. put in name and password again.

Glovik

Seems to be a problem only with tapatalk one, as the people posting saying it works are using tapatalk 2.

We've been in the dark for a couple days now... Are we screwed?

Glovik

yup we need tapatalk 2

That's messed up to me. We shouldn't have to buy tapatalk 2. All over tapatalk 2 it says tapatalk 1 is still fine and works, tapatalk 2 is just a redesign with more unneeded BS. I've already paid 2.99 for tapatalk, I'm not paying another 2.99 just to read a forum when my original has stopped working for no apparent reason. Not to mention from what I've read tapatalk 2 is not that great, Definetley not worth another 2.99 if you already have the first. If I'm gonna give money, it'll be twords the actual forum, not some app who's developers are pulling slimey tricks so their shit stops working.

I'm pissed.

aj700

They do that always. :mad:
So they dont have to support old versions any longer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

n00b

Avid Rider
Same here. Not that 2.99 is a lot of money... I'm not going to buy the same product twice. I was ok with the first time because of convenience even though the two other forums I'm active on don't supposed it. Ill just use the browser.