My New Pitbull Stand :-)

zikolai

After waiting for a bout a Month, my new Pitbull Rear stand has arrived. This is the first time I use a rear stand so it took me a few minutes to adjust it properly... and then I was afraid to drop the bike but in the end, this forward handle stand works great. Now I can work on the chain without having to move the bike.

http://s786.photobucket.com/user/zikolai/media/P9210496_zpsf6cc75a5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s786.photobucket.com/user/zikolai/media/P9210492_zps7261ed84.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s786.photobucket.com/user/zikolai/media/P9210491_zpsfce28d04.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s786.photobucket.com/user/zikolai/media/P9210489_zps3671bded.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

Now I am waiting for some parts from Evotech. Should be installed next week:

- Radiator guard.
- Tail tidy
- Exhaust hanger.

Last edited:

RoadKill

I have the forward stand too. it's awesome and i don't know why someone not on the track with a crew would use the other version. unless they didn't know about the forward stand when they bought the other. :D

FZ8Ryder

Thanks for the info on the pit bull stands. Good photos and I really like that color scheme on that bike it works well for it. Looking forward to seeing photos of the bike after the other mods are done.

zikolai

I have the forward stand too. it's awesome and i don't know why someone not on the track with a crew would use the other version. unless they didn't know about the forward stand when they bought the other. :D

Exactly, I like the fact that I can hold the bike and lift at the same time. No need to wait for a friend to help. :)

zikolai

Thanks for the info on the pit bull stands. Good photos and I really like that color scheme on that bike it works well for it. Looking forward to seeing photos of the bike after the other mods are done.

Thanks :) I should install the rad cover and the exhaust hanger this week. I am still finding cables online so that I can install the tail tidy without cutting into the stock wiring. I like when I can put the bike back to stock if I don't like a mod. More photos to come :)

zikolai

I finally installed the Evotech radiator guard and exhaust hanger today. These are easy to install and looks good in my opinion. :) (Removing the passenger pegs was a suggestion from the girlfriend... since she doesn't ride, she wanted to make sure I am not brigning any chicks with me on the bike...:)

P9230485_zps2528d1e4.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9230484_zpsd7964bd5.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9230482_zpsfeaf8a13.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9230481_zps1e1c4ab5.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

greenturbo

After waiting for a bout a Month, my new Pitbull Rear stand has arrived. This is the first time I use a rear stand so it took me a few minutes to adjust it properly... and then I was afraid to drop the bike but in the end, this forward handle stand works great. Now I can work on the chain without having to move the bike.

P9210496_zpsf6cc75a5.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9210492_zps7261ed84.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9210491_zpsfce28d04.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

P9210489_zps3671bded.jpg Photo by zikolai | Photobucket

Now I am waiting for some parts from Evotech. Should be installed next week:

- Radiator guard.
- Tail tidy
- Exhaust hanger.

how much was the stand shipped to you?
i think i might get the same one.

zikolai

how much was the stand shipped to you?
i think i might get the same one.

I paid 207$ canadian (including taxes) for the stand and the spools shipped to Montreal. I bought it from Pete Superbike to avoid duty fees. I know it's expensive but I am not disappointed :)

Have the same issue with lubing my chain and it's annoying. But I couldn't find a stand for the FZ8. Could you let me know the model you ordered and anything else that is needed?

EDIT: chatted with the sales guy on the pitbull site, says it's an F0043-000. Is that what you got?

Last edited:

zikolai

Have the same issue with lubing my chain and it's annoying. But I couldn't find a stand for the FZ8. Could you let me know the model you ordered and anything else that is needed?

EDIT: chatted with the sales guy on the pitbull site, says it's an F0043-000. Is that what you got?

Yes sir :) This is exactly what I got. I also ordered their 6mm spools.

greenturbo

Got it all set up last night, works like a charm
i feel a little uneasy letting it off the stand.. but
getting it on it is pretty easy..

glad i got it.

thanks for the tips man!