My FZ8 mod

Kevweez46

I am new to the forum. I have explored the great photos and posts for a while but this is my first post. I have had my FZ8 (2012) for a couple of years, and though I love it, I always thought that it could be a little more aggressive looking. Here is the bike as it sits today. I still have to do a couple of things (taillights, rimstripes, and a stripe down the tank and tail), but I am very proud of how it turned out. IMG_1752.jpgIMG_1772.jpg

Kevweez46

It is an airtech tailsection for a ducati sport classic. Thank you! I knew generally what I wanted, look wise, but had trouble finding a cafe style tail that was wide enough, etc. This one seemed to fit the job perfectly, and it was not terribly hard to fit it and mount it.

Bagman

It's different - I'll give you that, but I personally don't like it. The 'curvy roundness' of it does not match the hard angles of the rest of the bike.

Kevweez46

It is for sure a departure from the stock look. I went back and forth between ole curvy roundness and a more angular (916 style, streetfighter custom style). I definitely considered that look as well.