Mrpacis mods

Mrpacis

Bikemaster bar end mirrors
Led front flush mount turn signals (painted it amber)
Fender eliminator kit
Bike master rear led turn signals (painted amber)
Blue led under the seat ( turns on when break lever is pulled )
Yellow led strip effect on the headlight
Msf course sticker ( gives about an extra horsepower :)

Hopefully getting my engine guard tomorrow for optimal protection and also the fz8 radiator cover. Also thinking of putting heat wrap on my headers. I'm using my phone right now but will be uploading pics soon.

Last edited:
V

Vapordan

But why can't they just hold on to you? Passenger grab handles are pretty much useless on the back if you've ever ridden pillion. It's very easy with a bike that has 100ponies to end up on the road. I don't like the idea of someone else grabbing something up front either.

Mrpacis

But why can't they just hold on to you? Passenger grab handles are pretty much useless on the back if you've ever ridden pillion. It's very easy with a bike that has 100ponies to end up on the road. I don't like the idea of someone else grabbing something up front either.

As far as when I brake she doesn't push me and shove me towards the front end of the bike. With this bar she actually makes it easier for me to handle the bike. I don't get pushed when I brake and I don't get pulled when I accelerate. Also if you like to sit on your tank and get some nice fresh wind. It's pretty comfortable. :)