Motodynamics integrate right problem

jonnyedwards1981

Right hand integrated rear indictator flashes normal rate, left hand side is double quick though - any ideas?

Last edited:

Mansack

Hrm, sounds like a load problem... you check your left side connections? Is your left front turn signal working properly? Maybe check your flash relay, maybe that's loose?

Reconnect your left side cable and try again?

Mansack

Oh, did you do resistors for your front LED lights? Or did you do the LED Light Relay replacement? Might want to check if that resistor melted on the left front side.

jonnyedwards1981

Stock lights on the front at the moment...switched off, unplugged, plugged back in, turned on and now working perfectly!!! Looks awesome in smoke. Now need to sort the fronts with some flush fit r1's

H

Hoover

I dont miss those giant UK licence plates. I remember getting smaller ones for the few bike I owned before I left. Are the rossers tough on that if you put a smaller one on?
They never used to give a shit.

mac89

Mate am having the same problem, my rights indications fine but left don't flash on the back but the front does, if I switch the over it just stay on help me plz

mac89

I was following the instruction but am sure I read twice, but they was wrong some how, I used bullet connectors but it was. Green and black, and red and black not the grey and black states but its sorted.....

jonnyedwards1981

Looks lovely, glad it's sorted. I ordered the r1 flush mount fronts last night, cost around £6.50 inc delivery and ordered inline resistors too so will let you know what they are like. Just need a smaller plate on back now...

mac89

£6.50 that's cheap how about the resistors? Yeah cool keep me updated, iv been warned by my missus bout money, got a baby on the way but eBay just too easy! Yeah iv just ordered my plate, I didn't want to push my luck so iv just gone for an inch smaller (8"x6") should get by Friday. K cheers
Mac