Motodynamic Smoked Taillight Mod

IceBerge12

Nice, easy install isn't it? Been meaning to pick this up for a while. Money disappears before I get the chance haha.

DSmith

does it match up with the flash rate of the front turn signals? couldnt really tell from the video

xjcurtisx

Yeah it's not bad to install, a little more complicated than i thought it was going to be but all in all pretty easy. Let me know if you have issues when installing yours.

xjcurtisx

does it match up with the flash rate of the front turn signals? couldnt really tell from the video

It does match up with the stock front turn signals... I heard when you get aftermarket that you may need to buy some sort of regulator if they don't match up. I'm going to have to do some research before i replace those :p

Keach

It does match up with the stock front turn signals... I heard when you get aftermarket that you may need to buy some sort of regulator if they don't match up. I'm going to have to do some research before i replace those :p

Get this and it will make everything normal with LED front blinkers and the motodynamic taillight. Plug and play so u don't have to splice in any resistors.

Amazon.com: 2 Pin LED Flasher Relay for Honda Kawasaki Yamaha Suzuki (Gen 2) ZX6R ZX10R 600RR 1000RR R6 R1 F4i GSXR FZ6R: Automotive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk