Motodynamic integrated rear light

jonnyedwards1981

Spoken to the motodynamics guys and they will ship a light out to me in the UK - result. All that's left is to choose, dark smoke, light smoke or plain. I know it's personal choice but what are people's thoughts? Anyone got a pic of the light on their fz8?

Mansack

Went to the garage real quick to snap a shot. I have Dark Smoke. Love it, no issues with it not being bright enough either.

Mansack

Ack, not dark smoke... there's either "smoked" or "clear" and I got the smoked one. Lemme know if you want a pic of it turned on.

jonnyedwards1981

If you could that would be awesome (only if not too much trouble). Yeah your right, clear or smoked are the options, the guy put it wrong in the first email. What front blinkers do you have and any issues with fast blinking speed at all?

Mansack

Forgot that I took the battery out for winter! No pics :( My front blinkers are the stock ones (for now) and they flash at the normal, stock rate. Not completely sure what I'm going to replace them with, but I'm going to replace them at some point before next season.

jonnyedwards1981

Cool no worries!! Really appreciate the original pic anyway. Mine are stock too at the moment but want to change them. I guess if the fronts start blinking fast it will just be a case of popping some resistors in on the front wiring

B

bren

Forg( My front blinkers are the stock ones (for now) and they flash at the normal, stock rate. Not completely sure what I'm going to replace them with, but I'm going to replace them at some point before next season.

R1 flush mount led indicators mate. I got a pair for 11.99 from ebay and fitted them a couple weeks back. Look awesome and for twelve bucks and free post, why not!!

W

WARPTH

If you have a quick search for led front indicator thread there is pics in there

pjaco

Banned
Spoken to the motodynamics guys and they will ship a light out to me in the UK - result. All that's left is to choose, dark smoke, light smoke or plain. I know it's personal choice but what are people's thoughts? Anyone got a pic of the light on their fz8?

One her but it was taken in daytime.
Lights Smoked.

B

bren

Have you got a pic mate??

Last edited by a moderator:

jonnyedwards1981

Awesome think I have found the same light here in the UK too - it's for an r1 yeah? Does it need a deal around it or is it a good fit straight out the packet?

B

bren

Awesome think I have found the same light here in the UK too - it's for an r1 yeah? Does it need a deal around it or is it a good fit straight out the packet?

Straight in mate. Just pop out the rubber mounts for the stems for the stock lights. You will need to cut the stock wires and crimp them to the connectors attached to the new lights. Would take around 25mins all up.