Most miles seen on FZ8..?

FastZ8

I'm at 793...probably gona be around 2000 after my trip to Myrtle Beach Bike Week this year.

cxa0897

225 or so on mine since I bought it a few weeks ago.

my father has over 30k miles on his fz1 in just 2 years though. I expect this bike to last quite a while

milage...

Just over 20k miles! 2011 fz8...I need some parts if anyone has extra oem stuff lemme know. Im fixing it for a buddy he got hit by a car that pulled over on the right and took a left! Bike is a tank as I rode it home with the stator timing cover bolt leaking oil on the rear tire...need one of those and radiator brackets though I wanna custom make some rad brackets out of lowering link thick aluminum. Also need sliders etc and will take any advice on mods while bike is apart somewhat...blockoffs worth it? What pipe? Pc3 needed or no? Valve check interval anyone?
Thanks guyyyyyz
Eric
Top stop motorsports

Jacek3743

Just over 20k miles! 2011 fz8...I need some parts if anyone has extra oem stuff lemme know. Im fixing it for a buddy he got hit by a car that pulled over on the right and took a left! Bike is a tank as I rode it home with the stator timing cover bolt leaking oil on the rear tire...need one of those and radiator brackets though I wanna custom make some rad brackets out of lowering link thick aluminum. Also need sliders etc and will take any advice on mods while bike is apart somewhat...blockoffs worth it? What pipe? Pc3 needed or no? Valve check interval anyone?
Thanks guyyyyyz
Eric
Top stop motorsports

I have some stock parts, I have a thread with in "Bike Parts". Also have a tail light for sale.

schmittz

I've put 1,000 on mine in the 2 weeks I've owned her, mind you there were only 5 or six days of actual rideable weather lol